SSC is now accepting applications for our 2018 General Funding Requests. We invite all Sheboygan County 501(c)3 to submit applications for requests of either Tier 2 Applications funding of $1,501 – $10,000 or Tier 3 Applications funding of $1500 or less. Submission must be electronically submitted with all accompanying documents via email by October 31, 2018. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Tier 2 Applications funding of $1,501 – $10,000 should download and complete THIS APPLICATION.
Tier 3 Applications funding of $1,500 or less should download and complete THIS APPLICATION.
SSC is no longer accepting applications for our 2018 Partner Charity. Each year we invite all Sheboygan County 501(c)3 to submit an application to be the Partner for the year. Applications and all supporting documents were to be submitted by March 31st.
In addition to donating our time to several important non-profit organizations in Sheboygan County, we are proud to host an annual fundraising gala each year (2018 date is 11/10/18). Proceeds from this gala are distributed to both our Partner Charity as well several other organizations through our General Funding application process. We select recTHIS APPLICATION.ipients of these funds that align with our mission to support the social, economic, educational, cultural, and civic conditions of Sheboygan County. Our Partner Charity is typically an organization seeking a sizable donation ($10K+) and one who is willing to assist in selling raffle tickets, corporate tables, and auction items to be bid on the night of the event.
In return, we enthusiastically share half of the net proceeds from the gala with our Partner Charity. The remaining half of our net proceeds are distributed to a handful of other local organizations or projects.
Our 2018 Partner Charity is Mental Health America in Sheboygan County.
Sheboygan Service Club supports anyone in need of compassion, shelter, nourishment or education within Sheboygan County. Organizations who have received funding over the years from the Sheboygan Service Club:
|• Above & Beyond Children’s Museum
• Big Brothers & Big Sisters
• Bookworm Gardens
• Boys & Girls Club
• Camp Evergreen
• Easter Seals Wisconsin
Family Resource Center of Sheboygan County
• Friends of Camp Anokijig
• Friends of St. Nicholas Hospital
• Friends of the Senior Activity Center of Sheboygan
• Great Marriages of Sheboygan County
• John Michael Kohler Arts Center
• LOVE In the Name of Christ (INC) Sheboygan County
• MABAS Division 113 Dive Team
• Maywood (The Environmental Park Trust of Sheboygan County
• Mead Public Library
• Meals on Wheels of Sheboygan County
• Mental Health of America in Sheboygan County
• Project Linus Sheboygan County Chapter
• Rainbow Kids, INC
• Safe Harbor of Sheboygan, INC
• Safety Town
• Salvation Army / Emmaus Meals
• Sharon S. Richardson Hospice
• Sheboygan County YMCA and YMCA Camp Y-Koda Outdoor Skills and Education
• Special Olympics Sheboygan County
• The Family Resource Center of Sheboygan County
• WI Foster Grandparent Program (SASD Unit)